CREATIVE VOLUNTEER ROLES AVAILABLE!
Our historic building now serves as a museum, gallery, meeting venue and performance space. Our projects for the upcoming year include:
- Serving as a Host During Museum Hours
- Documenting Our Collection of Artifacts and Memorabilia
- Helping Establish a Small Library
- Producing a Series of Short Educational Videos as Museum Exhibits
We also welcome your participation as a member of one of our Standing Committees. There are short and longer term opportunities for volunteers lending their time and talents to these work teams:
- Building and Grounds
- Public and Community Relations
- Resource Development
Please contact us if you are interested in learning about these and other volunteer opportunities. We welcome your creative energy and ideas: email@example.com.